Students Success Rates:
Our students are the center of our attention. All of our resources are devoted for your success which is why in IBAS we keep an eye on every little detail of our students’ lives and stories. Have a glance at your future colleagues.
- IBAS students are coming from different countries and cultures which guarantee the diversity in our classes. Our current students are coming from 9 different countries.
- IBAS postgraduates programs are becoming more popular with an increase of 305% in our enrollment rate in 2019 compared to 2018.
- When you join IBAS you should know that earning a new degree takes time, study and effort but you will learn a lot and you will have a great time. IBAS passing rate is 70%.and IBAS students graduation rate is 72%.
- The most popular specialties among IBAS graduate students are: Business Administration, Finance and Hospitality Management.
- 79% of our graduates said they will choose IBAS to study again for a higher degree.
- 77% of our graduates said that their new employers are very satisfied with their performance.
So what are you waiting for? Join IBAS now.