In this program, students will learn about financial management, institutions, markets and systems. The program will cover financial decision making with uncertainty, which has applications in many fields including banking, financial consulting and planning, funds management, merchant banking, stock broking and treasury.
This programme provides rigorous training in the theory and application of finance. The programme with its core in mainstream finance is supplemented with studies in related quantitative techniques and methodologies, economics and management.
The program duration is 4 years. Students will study selected modules specialized in Finance. They will finish each module within a period of 4 weeks.
Once they graduate, students will earn a BBA in Finance and in addition a level 6 UK diploma issued by ATHE with an additional fee.
|Duration||4 years / 240 ECTS|
|Study Mode||Onsite – Full time|
|Intakes||Main intake: February, September
Secondary intake: May, November
|Entry Requirements||High school or equivalent
IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Exit Requirements||Passed all courses
Passed all internship
Passed final project
- Degree from the International Business Academy of Switzerland.
- It will provide students with Swiss & British excellence in management.
- Lecturers with excellent qualification and experience in the field of management.
- International lecturers and British curriculum.
- The program combines theoretical knowledge with practical experience.
- Students will be awarded a bachelor degree from Switzerland and diploma from UK with an additional fee.
- Students will have the option to pursue a UK Bachelor Degree.
- Include 4 to 6 months internship in each year.
There are sample career opportunities in today’s world for graduates who are specialized in Finance. As example:
- Stock Broker
- Fund Manager
- Investment Analyst
- Financial Planner/ Executive
- Financial Analyst
|Business Environment||Managing Communication||Planning a New Business Venture|
|Resource Management||Business Organisations in a Global Context||Risk Management|
|Communication Skills||People Management||Customer Relationship Management|
|People in Organisations||Finance for Managers||Leadership and Management|
|Administrative Services||Employability Skills||Managing Quality and Service Delivery|
|Personal and Professional Development||Business ethics||Personal Leadership and Management Development|
Year 4 – Finance
|Financial Decision Making for Managers|
|Managing Finance in the Public Sector|
|Economics for Business|
Note: These modules may change according to academic requirements