In this program, students will learn the best techniques to run a business. The program will cover all managerial aspects and skills. Students will learn about business laws, ethics and strategies.
Also, they will improve their professional communication skills, personal development skills and managing people skills. By the end of this program, the students will have strong managerial skills which will allow them to join the workforce with confidence and excel in their career.
The program duration is 4 years. Students will study selected modules specialized in business administration. They will finish each module within a period of 4 weeks.
Once they graduate, students will earn a Bachelor in Business Administration and in addition a level 6 UK diploma issued by ATHE with an additional fee.
|Duration||4 years / 240 ECTS|
|Study Mode||Onsite – Full time|
|Intakes||Main intake: February, September
Secondary intake: May, November
|Entry Requirements||High school or equivalent
IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Exit Requirements||Passed all courses
Passed all internship
Passed final project
- Degree from the International Business Academy of Switzerland.
- It will provide students with Swiss & British excellence in management.
- Lecturers with excellent qualification and experience in the field of management.
- International lecturers and British curriculum.
- The program combines theoretical knowledge with practical experience.
- Students will be awarded a bachelor degree from Switzerland and diploma from UK with additional fee.
- Students will have the option to pursue a UK Bachelor Degree.
- Include 4 to 6 months internship in each year.
There are sample career opportunities in today’s world for graduates who are specialized in the business discipline:
Business careers in accounting & finance.
Business careers in management.
Business careers in retail & sales.
Business careers in media.
Business careers in marketing & advertising.
Business careers in human resources.
and many more..
Year 1, 2 & 3
|Business Environment||Managing Communication||Planning a New Business Venture|
|Resource Management||Business Organisations in a Global Context||Risk Management|
|Communication Skills||People Management||Customer Relationship Management|
|People in Organisations||Finance for Managers||Leadership and Management|
|Administrative Services||Employability Skills||Managing Quality and Service Delivery|
|Personal and Professional Development||Business ethics||Personal Leadership and Management Development|
Year 4 General
Note: These modules may change according to academic requirements