In this program, students will be taught the required business, marketing and advertising skills and knowledge to represent their organization in the most professional way.
Also, the program will prepare the students for real-life industrial competition and teach them how to analyze the business environment, locate opportunities and take advantage of them. This program is suitable for students who want to advance their career in the Marketing field.
The program duration is 2 years. Students will study selected modules specialized in Marketing. They will finish each module within a period of 4 weeks. Once they graduate, students will be awarded MBA in Marketing and in addition a level 7 UK diploma issued by ATHE with an additional fee.
Teaching method is a mixture of tutor based and self-study based training during the specialization courses.
|Study Mode||Onsite – Full time|
|Entry Requirements||Bachelor or equivalent
IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Exit Requirements||Pass all courses and final thesis|
- Master degree from IBAS Switzerland.
- Level 7 UK Diploma with an additional fee.
- Students will get the best of British and Swiss experience in Marketing.
- Lecturers with excellent experience in the field of Marketing.
- The program combines theoretical knowledge with practical experience.
- Students have the choice to obtain a British Bachelor Degree with an additional fee.
- Students will experience real life cases during their internship.
There are sample career opportunities in today’s world for graduates who are specialized in Marketing:
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Manager
- Public Relation officer
- Advertising Specialist
- Digital Marketing
- And many more
Students will study selected modules specialized in Marketing as follows:
- Total Class hours per program is 60 – 120 ECTS.
- Each module is equal to 6 ECTS.
- Research project/On the job training is equal to 12 ECTS and 360 learning hours.
Notice: Modules can be conducted in either year one or two depending on the IBAS course plan.
|Finance for Strategic Managers|
|Research for Strategic Development|
|Personal Development for Leadership and Strategic Management|
|Corporate Communication Strategies|