In this program, students will gain an understanding of organizational structure and managerial skills. This program addresses the importance of innovation, problem-solving techniques, change management and global business environment.
The MBA program will take your skills to the next level. By the end of this program, students will be ready to join the workforce in middle management level and embark on an excellent career.
The program duration is 1 year. Students will study selected modules specialized in business administration. They will finish each module within a period of 4 weeks.
Once they graduate, students will be awarded MBA in Business Administration and in addition a level 7 UK diploma issued by ATHE with an additional fee.
|Study Mode||Onsite – Full time|
|Entry Requirements||Bachelor or equivalent
IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Exit Requirements||Pass all courses and final thesis|
- Degree from the International business Academy of Switzerland.
- Students are imparted with Swiss & British excellence in management.
- Students will get the best of British and Swiss business administration experience.
- Lecturers with excellent experience in the field of business administration.
- The program combines theoretical knowledge with practical experience. Students will earn Master Degree from Switzerland and level 7 diploma from ATHE with an additional fee.
- Students will experience real life case study.
There are sample career opportunities in today’s world for graduates who are specialized in business administration:
- Marketing Management
- Sales Management
- Purchasing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- And many more
Students will study selected modules specialized in business administration as follows:
- Total Class hour per program is 60 ECTS.
- Total of 8 modules a year totalling 60 ECTS per full time school year.
- Each module is equal to 6 ECTS
- Research project/On the job training is equal to 12 ECTS and 360 learning hours
|Finance for Strategic Managers|
|Research for Strategic Development|
|Personal Development for Leadership and Strategic Management|
|Corporate Communication Strategies in the hospitality sector (Elective)|
|International Marketing – Include a project on How to do International Marketing in the hospitality Sector|
|Strategic Human Resource Management – in the hospitality industry|