In this program, students will learn the best strategies of managing funds and financial management. This program is designed to provide students with all the quantitative and qualitative skills they need in order to shine in the field of finance.
Also, the program will cover vital topics in the finance field such as time value of money and interest rate, portfolio management, banking, insurance and financial markets. This program is suitable for students who want to advance their career in the finance field.
The program duration is 2 years. Students will study selected modules specialized in Finance. They will finish each module within a period of 4 weeks. Once they graduate, students will be awarded MBA in Finance and in addition a level 7 UK diploma issued by ATHE with an additional fee.
Teaching method is a mixture of tutor based and self study based training during the specialization courses.
|Study Mode||Onsite – Full time|
|Entry Requirements||Bachelor or equivalent
IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Exit Requirements||Pass all courses and final thesis|
- Master degree from IBAS Switzerland.
- Level 7 UK Diploma with an additional fee.
- Students will get the best of British and Swiss experience in the field of Finance.
- Lecturers with excellent experience in the field of Finance.
- The program combines theoretical knowledge with practical experience.
- Students have the choice to obtain a British Bachelor Degree with an additional fee.
- Students will experience real life cases during their internship.
There are sample career opportunities in today’s world for individual who are specialized in Finance:
- Fund Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Financial Management
- Risk Management
- And many more
Students will study selected modules specialized in Finance as follows:
- Total Class hour per program is 60 – 120 ECTS.
- Each module is equal to 6 ECTS.
- Research project/On the job training is equal to 12 ECTS and 360 learning hours.
Notice: Modules can be conducted in either year one or two depending on the IBAS course plan.
|Finance for Strategic Managers|
|Research for Strategic Development|
|Personal Development for Leadership and Strategic Management|
|International Business Environment|
|Developing Organisational Vision and Strategic Direction|