In this program, students will be prepared to face a globalized, international and complicated business environment. Students will be exposed to different cultures and backgrounds. Also, the program will cover modern issues such as globalization, international business environment, international laws, functions and operations.
The program duration is 2 years. Students will study selected modules specialized in International Business. They will finish each module within a period of 4 weeks. Once they graduate, students will be awarded MBA in International and in addition a level 7 UK diploma issued by ATHE with an additional fee.
Teaching method is a mixture of tutor based and self-study based training during the specialization courses.
|Study Mode||Onsite – Full time|
|Entry Requirements||Bachelor or equivalent
IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Exit Requirements||Pass all courses and final thesis|
- Master degree from IBAS Switzerland.
- Level 7 UK Diploma with an additional fee.
- Students will get the best of British and Swiss international business experience.
- Lecturers with excellent experience in the field of International Management.
- The program combines theoretical knowledge with practical experience.
- Students have the choice to obtain a British Bachelor Degree with an additional fee.
- Students will experience real life cases during their internship.
There are sample career opportunities in today’s world for graduates who are specialized in International Business :
- International Marketing
- International Accounting
- Fairs & Exhibitions
- And many more
Students will study selected modules specialized in International Business as follows:
- Total Class hour per program is 60 – 120 ECTS.
- Each module is equal to 6 ECTS.
- Research project/On the job training is equal to 12 ECTS and 360 learning hours.
Notice: Modules can be conducted in either year one or two depending on the IBAS course plan.
|Finance for Strategic Managers|
|Research for Strategic Development|
|Personal Development for Leadership and Strategic Management|
|International Business Environment|