In this program, students will learn about the value of human capital and they will gain new skills which will enable them to make the most out of the company’s human resources.
Also, the program will cover vital topics in the HR field such as training and development, strategic staffing, managing change, leadership and team building. This program is suitable for students who want to advance in their career in the field of human resources.
The program duration is 2 years. Students will study selected modules specialized in Managing People. They will finish each module within a period of 4 weeks. Once they graduate, students will be awarded MBA in Managing People and in addition a level 7 UK diploma issued by ATHE with an additional fee.
Teaching method is a mixture of tutor based and self-study based training during the specialization courses.
|Study Mode||Onsite – Full time|
Bachelor or equivalent
IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
|Medium of Teaching||English|
Pass all courses and final thesis
- Master degree from IBAS Switzerland.
- Level 7 UK Diploma with an additional fee.
- Students will get the best of British and Swiss experience in Managing People.
- Lecturers with excellent experience in the field of Managing People.
- The program combines theoretical knowledge with practical experience.
- Students have the choice to obtain a British Bachelor Degree with an additional fee.
- Students will experience real life cases during their internship.
There are sample career opportunities in today’s world for graduates who are specialized in Managing People:
- Human Resource Manager
- Training Manager
- Head-Hunter Specialist
- Recruiting Manager
- Career Advisor
- And many more
Students will study selected modules specialized in Managing People as follows:
- Total Class hour per program is 60 – 120 ECTS.
- Each module is equal to 6 ECTS.
- Research project/On the job training is equal to 12 ECTS and 360 learning hours.
Notice: Modules can be conducted in either year one or two depending on the IBAS course plan.
|Finance for Strategic Managers|
|Research for Strategic Development|
Personal Development for Leadership and Strategic Management
|Developing Organisational Vision and
|Managing Continuous Organisational
|Strategic Human Resource Management|