In this program, students will learn how to run a hotel following the highest professional standards. Students will learn about every department within the hotel starting with cleaning rooms and ending by setting hotel strategies. Also, the program will equip students with important skills such as communication skills, negotiation skills and time management skills. This program is suitable for students who have management background or work experience in the field and want to advance their career in the field of hotel management.
The program duration is 2 years. Students will study selected modules specialized in Hospitality (Hotel management). They will finish each module within a period of 4 weeks. Once they graduate, students will be awarded MBA in Hospitality (Hotel management) and in addition a level 7 UK diploma issued by ATHE with an additional fee.
Teaching method is a mixture of tutor based and self study based training during the specialization courses.
|Study Mode||Onsite – Full time|
Bachelor or equivalent
IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
|Medium of Teaching||English|
Pass all courses and final thesis
- Master degree from IBAS Switzerland.
- Level 7 UK Diploma with an additional fee.
- Students will get the best of British and Swiss hotel management experience.
- Lecturers with excellent experience in the field of Hotel Management.
- The program combines theoretical knowledge with practical experience.
- Students have the choice to obtain a British Bachelor Degree with an additional fee.
- Students will experience real life cases during their internship.
There are sample career opportunities in today’s world for graduates who are specialized in Hotel Management:
- Hotel Manager
- Hotel Financial Manager
- Hotel Supply chain Manager
- Hotel Operation Manager
- Hotel Marketing manager
- And many more
Students will study selected modules specialized in Hotel Management as follows:
- Total Class hour per program is 60 – 120 ECTS.
- Each module is equal to 6 ECTS.
- Research project/On the job training is equal to 12 ECTS and 360 learning hours.
Notice: Modules can be conducted in either year one or two depending on the IBAS course plan.
|Finance for Strategic Managers|
|Research for Strategic Development|
Personal Development for Leadership and Strategic Management
|Hospitality and Tourism Marketing Strategies|
|Management and Leadership Across Cultures|
|Hospitality and Tourism Strategic Planning|