Documents for School application:
- Copy of Passport ID page
- Secondary diploma and transcript (for candidate who apply for Certificate/Foundation program)
- High school diploma and transcript (for candidate who apply for Diploma/Bachelor program)
- Official transcripts and degrees of all programmes you have received academic credit for (for candidates who apply for Master/Doctor program).
- IELTS or equivalent English Proficiency certificate depending on visa regulations on specific countries (please see programme entry requirements).
Documents generally needed for visa application:
- 3 National visa applications, visa form “D”
- 3 Photographs no more than 6-months old, 35x45mm, white background, Your face, from the top of the head to the bottom of the chin, should measure between 29 to 35mm, in sharp focus and clear.
- Passport with a minimum validity of 12 months and issued in the past 10 years, original and 2 photocopies
- Proof of sufficient financial: Means original bank statement or savings book in the Candidate’s own name (a minimum of CHF 21,000 as required for most visa needing countries) in an international bank which is more recognized/trustworthy for Switzerland visa application purpose *on a case to case basis IBAS will allow students to prove the finance at the visa application stage instead of initial school application stage.
- Candidate’s latest highest educational certificates
- Acceptance / confirmation / registration letter from the school in Switzerland (IBAS)
- Confirmation of payment of school tuition fees
- Curriculum vitae / résumé
- Motivation letter explaining why the Candidate would like to pursue his/her studies in Switzerland or Liechtenstein
- Letter to confirm that the Candidate will leave Switzerland or Liechtenstein after he/she completes the chosen course study
Note: All documents must be translated into English and notarized. All documents required to be translated into German and notarized when required by the Swiss Immigration.
Note: Documents above is a general example. Please check at the local embassy website for local regulations. BUT please notice that each embassy has their own rules while the canton of Zurich has their own requirements. The canton is the decision power not the embassy. In case of conflict, contact IBAS and we will discuss with the respective embassy.
Documents to be prepared after visa approval for your arrival in Switzerland:
- Application for residence permit has to be applied before 2 weeks after arrival (fee depends on specific part of the canton)
- Medical insurance (approved by Switzerland) is mandatory. And has to be proven to the canton within 2 weeks of staying in Switzerland. IBAS will not be responsible for students lack of insurance if the student not buy the package from the school
- Photo for residence permit application
- E-photo for student ID card