IBAS student network all over the world is engaged in a lifelong learning process through our famous network of active MGW/IBAS network. Headed by our senior faculty, leaders all over the world inspire, help and encourage other leaders of the network every day.
We believe that the benefit of a society is higher when both former and students of today can meet.
Therefore all students are invited. They share issues, problems and challenges in a trusted and exclusive environment of equals and MGW/IBAS faculty. And every day, they form new solutions and ways to improve their own work environment.
We call our MGW/IBAS Society “Managers of the Future” to signal that our Network is oriented towards new methods of management and new technological solutions to support this.
Our Society is also giving the participants a global network with activities in all parts of the world.
Students and graduates of the program are automatically eligible as members of the Society (there is no membership fee, and many of the events are free, but a fee does apply for some of the events) of the MGW/IBAS, partaking in the executive network.
1. The agenda of the MGW/IBAS Network is:
- The Facebook network (free)
- The Annual Alumni Event, (fee apply for each country)
- International speakers online events (free)
- Lifelong learning activities (fee applies)
2. You are always welcome at MGW/IBAS centers around the world or at our partners
- Also, we make the MGW/IBAS premises available for current classes and alumni’s – to meet, to have a coffee etc. (booking is mandatory)
3. The Alumni Board
- The Society is managed by MGW/IBAS International headquarter in Zurich, in close cooperation with the local partners around the world and our own education centers.
4. MGW/IBAS newsletter Quarterly – what happens next…
- Through our web-based newsletters the alumni can always keep up with what happens around the world.
- Our Network shares their network via Facebook. Apply for membership at your local MGW/IBAS representative office.