The BERJAYA University College of Hospitality (BERJAYA UCH) received its licence to operate as an institution of higher learning on 15th November 2008, offering programmes related to Hospitality, Tourism, Culinary Arts and Business Management from foundation to undergraduate levels.
Berjaya University College is part of the Berjaya Corporation Berhad, which is a Malaysia-based corporation which controls a wide array of businesses, including Consumer Marketing, Property Development & Investment, Resorts, Food & Beverage, and Education.
The Belarusian State University is a leading scientific, educational, innovation and cultural centre of the Republic of Belarus. Belarusian State University (BSU) Minsk, Belarus, was founded on October 30, 1921. It exercises its’ potential which is based on the best domestic and international experience in order to comply with intellectual, cultural and social demands and interests of the individual, society, and state and to facilitate the sustainable development of the country.
According to major international rankings, the BSU is among 2 percent of world-leading universities out of 30 thousand educational institutions. According to QS international ranking in 2015 BSU is among 430 best world universities. The BSU is the only Belarusian university on the list of the prestigious Times Higher Education World University Rankings occupying 601-800 positions
About East West International College
It provided quality education to many Malaysian students from 1995. The college was transferred to Negeri Sembilan and renamed as East West College. The college aims to continue providing quality education to Malaysian students as well as international students from the region.
Students who come to East West International College can choose to major in disciplines ranging from Business Studies, Culinary Arts, Hospitality and Tourism to Information Technology.
East West International College will be distinctive because of our commitment to ensuring that our students receive an education that extends beyond the classroom supported by hands-on understanding of the real world. Theory will be complemented by practice so that our students will be employable upon graduation.
Their courses focus on preparing students for industry such that they will have an advantage upon entering the workforce. This is made possible through their strong industry linkages and affiliations which allows students to gain invaluable working experience. Industrial training is a compulsory component of students’ studies during the course of the Hospitality and Tourism programmes.
2003 The Kent-CBAM Training Center for Information Technology and English was granted an investment license
Renamed as Kent International Training Center.
Upgraded to Kent International College
The Ministry of Education and Training has decided to establish Kent International College. Starting in 2015, Kent Intensive College programs are built and designed in accordance with the QAA – UK Quality Assurance Framework.
Kent officially became the training center of NCFE – UK Appraisal and Awarding Organization (No. 8466994). Kent’s training programs are assessed and awarded by NCFE and are recognized worldwide.
Since its founding, Kent has trained more than 3,000 internationally-bachelor-degree international students and more than 10,000 short-term graduates.
After over 20 years of being synonymous with quality I.T. education in the Philippines under the Informatics College brand name, Gardner College continues to answer the challenge of ASEAN integration and the move towards holistic and universal education through new international partnerships, the latest of which include collaborations with St. Francis College of New York, International Business Academy of Switzerland, and California University of Pennsylvania, among others.
These partnerships are consistent with a name change that reflects the school’s values promoting excellence, innovation and education for ALL (“educationem pro omnibus”).
Also known as The Global School of Innovation, Gardner College pioneered in the Philippines a first-of-its-kind international dual degree program that combines academic competency with practical real-world application. Qualified Gardner graduates enrolled under the regular program receive a Gardner diploma for their major of choice and a Bachelor of Business Administration diploma from one of the school’s international partners without leaving Philippine shores.
Gardner also recently launched a unique “3+1” pathway (3 years in Gardner plus 1 year in a US college) whereby qualified students obtain a bachelor’s degree in the United States without spending the entire 4 years abroad.
Through an educational and academic exchange agreement with Songwon University, qualified Gardner students can also take up to a full year of study abroad in Korea.
In 1991, the school was established under the name of Hoa Sen Informatics and Management College under the Decision No 257 / QĐ-UB dated 12/08/1991 of the People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Association Lotus France was born in France to support the School. Schools are allowed to experiment with new training models with higher levels of technicians and technicians; alternating between school and internship; Approaching international standards for quality and effectiveness of training. Full financial autonomy.
- On October 11, 1994, Hoa Sen School became a semi-public school and was issued by the People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City to develop training activities on the basis of Initial achievements have been confirmed.
- On April 27, 1999, the Prime Minister issued a decision recognizing the establishment of the Hoa Sen Semi-Private College under the People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City and in the system of universities and colleges. country; financial autonomy.
- In the school year 2004-2005, the school developed the Hoa Sen semi-public colleges into Hoa Sen University, operating under the private mechanism.
- On November 30, 2006, Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung signed the Decision No. 274/2006 / QD-TTg on the establishment of Hoa Sen University.
- On December 16th, 2006, the school held the launching ceremony at the HCMC Opera House, officially into higher education under the private mechanism.
- In 2007, the University transferred all the majors from college to university, together with the transfer of senior technician to the bachelor’s degree program in international cooperation, Hoa Sen University. Fully interlocked with the College, International University.
- In 2013, the school inaugurated the modern headquarters of Nguyen Van Trang, upgrading the facilities of Hoa Sen University to international level.
- In 2015, five majors of the Faculty of Economics and Commerce, Hoa Sen University, including Marketing, Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Accounting, Finance and Banking, are undergraduate programs. The first in Vietnam is recognized by the School Accreditation Council and the Business Education Program (ACBSP) of the United States.
- In 2016, Deputy Minister of Education and Training Bui Van Ga signed Decision No. 358 / BGDDT (effective February 2, 2016), allowing Hoa Sen University to train master’s degree, Business Administration (code 60340102).
- In 2017, the University started a new turning point, strategic orientation to become an international university of the Vietnamese and training global citizens, practical, comprehensive; promote the spirit of entrepreneurship of students.
WINC Online is the distance education wing of Western International College, part of the multinational Knowledgucate Group of Institutions , exclusively set up to afford potential students an option of pursuing accredited qualifications without compromising on their work or family schedules. Knowledgucate owns and operates a chain of playschools, K-12 schools, Pre University Colleges, Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree colleges as well as a University in India. It also owns and operates educational institutions in the UAE and the United Kingdom as well as offering programmes in the Online space.
WINC Online offers degree programmes in specialist areas including Business and Accounting. Students from various academic backgrounds and levels can join WINC Online by gaining exemptions for their prior qualifications.
Programmes offered through WINC Online are in partnership with accredited institutions or Universities and taught and assessed to the same standards as those offered in traditional mode, and required by the partner Universities. By studying towards your Distance Delivered programme you will be offered a state of the art learning environment, the freedom to participate in eLectures from wherever you choose, and the opportunity to earn the highly respected degree you need to advance your career. You will have the opportunity of real time interaction with your lecturers, and can even access module materials and assignments online 24X 7 from the comfort of your home, over the internet.
Choosing which University to go to in the UK is not an easy decision and should not be rushed. Every University in the UK is different and will have various appeals. We have a range of programmes to suit different student needs and interests; you can improve your English with one of our Pre-Sessional English programmes, or our International Foundation Programmes which start in January each year.
We have Foundation Programmes, Bachelor’s, Pre-Masters Semesters, Master’s and MPhil/PhD courses. The main intakes for Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes are January and September. Here at Bolton, we have something to benefit every type of student, below are the reasons that make the University of Bolton an excellent place for you to study.