- IBAS Programs
In this program, students will learn basic management information, skills and language. It is designed for students with little or no basic knowledge of business studies or high school leavers who need some preparation before starting their major studies. They will learn necessary knowledge and skills and start their Degree or studies with more confidence.
The program duration is 6 months to 1 year. Students will study selected modules which will prepare them to progress into their Degree program. They will finish each module within a period of 4 weeks.
Once they complete the Foundation program, students will be awarded Foundation certificate from IBAS plus a level 3 UK diploma issued by ATHE.
|Duration:||6 months to 1 year / 30 – 60 ECTS|
|Study Mode:||Onsite – Full time|
|Entry Requirements:||High school at minimum equal to 10 years school or equivalent/work experience
IELTS 4.5 or equivalent
|Medium of Teaching:||English|
|Exit Requirements:||- Passed all courses - Reach 5.5 IELTS or equivalent|
● Students will have the chance to live and explore the city of Zurich before they start their bachelor degree program.
● Onsite Students will earn a foundation certificate from IBAS in addition to Level 3 UK Diploma.
● Students will be equipped with the foundation management knowledge to pursue their degree program.
● Qualified lecturers with relevant experience.
● Students will be equipped with the needed language skills.
8 courses (1 academic year):
4 academic courses
4 levels of languages course
Students will be evaluated based on:
- Project Presentation 40%
- Course project 60%
Students will study selected modules specialized in Business Administration, as following:
Marketing Principles and Techniques
How Business Operate
Communication Skills for Business
Academic and Research Skills for Business