Doctor of Business Administration
The Doctor of Business Administration program is aimed at producing students who are confident and able to understand, comprehend and carry out relevant research related to problems faced by business organizations. The graduates are motivated, independent, knowledgeable and with the attitude that can put them ahead in the international business marketplace. They will be experts in their field of research and possess critical thinking in solving business-oriented problems.
The program duration is 3 years but can be finalized in minimum 2. Students will study selected modules specialized in business administration during the first year. They will finish each module within a period of 4 to 8 weeks. They will then move to Research and Dissertation phase which can take 1 or 2 years. Once they graduate, students will be awarded Doctor of Business Administration.
|Duration:||2 to 3 years - 180 ECTS|
|Study Mode:||Onsite full time or part time|
|Location:||Horgen, Zurich - Switzerland|
|Entry Requirements:||Master or equivalent
IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
|Medium of Teaching:||English|
|Exit Requirements:||Pass all courses and final thesis|
● Yield the benefits of Switzerland’s higher education reputation.
● Lecturers with excellent qualification and experience in the respective field.
● Master research methodology and skills.
● Improve analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
● Enable students to conduct their own research papers.
● Combining theoretical knowledge with practical experience.
1. Private corporation and nonprofit sectors:
- Consultant - Management, research, etc.
- Entrepreneur/Business Owner.
3. Government institutions
- Administration, management, etc.
- Research & development
Students will study selected modules specialized in Business Administration as follows:
Total credit hours for the whole program is 180 ECTS.
Each module equals to 10 ECTS.
Research proposal preparation 20 ECTS
Research & Dissertation 120 ECTS
|First Year Modules||Second & Third Year|
||Research & Dissertation
|Research proposal preparation|