Bachelor of Business Administration - Hospitality management
In this program, students will explore the hospitality industry and learn its trade secrets. Students will learn the techniques of the Swiss art of hospitality management.
The program is especially designed for entrepreneurs who want to build their own Hospitality signature company. During the program students with study and number of subjects and each of them would include how to use the skills as an entrepreneur.
Also, they will develop their professional communication skills and personal development skills. By the end of this program, students will have 6 months of global internship where they can implement everything they learned from this program simulated in real life situation.
The program duration is 3 years. Students will study selected modules specialized in Hospitality Management. They will finish each module within a period of 4 weeks.
|Duration:||3 years / 180 ECTS|
|Study Mode:||Onsite – Full time|
|Entry Requirements:||High school or equivalent
IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
|Medium of Teaching:||English|
|Exit Requirements:||Passed all courses
Passed all internship
Passed final project
● Degree from the International Business Academy of Switzerland.
● Because it is only a program that focus on entrepreneurship and hospitality Sector.
● It will provide students with Swiss & British excellence in management.
● Lecturers with excellent qualification and experience in the field of management.
● International lecturers and British curriculum.
● The program combines theoretical knowledge with practical experience.
● Students will be awarded bachelor degree from Switzerland and diploma from UK for first and 2nd year.
● students will be awarded diploma for year one and diploma year 2 from IBAS.
● Students will have the option to pursue a UK Bachelor Degree.
There are ample career opportunities in today’s world for graduates who are specialized in Hospitality Management:
Ministry of Tourism
and many more.
Students will study selected modules specialized in Hospitality Management as follows:
Total Class hour per program is 180 ECTS.
Total 8 modules a year totaling 60 ECTS per full time school year.
Each module equals to 7.5 ECTS.
Research project/On the job training is equal to 12 ECTS and 360 learning hours.
Students will go through modules which will expand their hospitality knowledge and provide them with more information about modern hospitality management. Our modules are designed to produce graduates with an in-depth understanding of concepts and perspectives in the hospitality management industry. Students will have one internship during the last year of the program.
|First Year Modules||Second Year Modules||Third Year Modules|
|Communication Skills||Managing Communication||Resort Management|
|People in Organization||People Management||The Travel and Tourism Sector|
|Business Environment||Business Organization in a Global Text||Strategic Hospitality Management|
|Resource Management||Finance for Managers||Industrial Project or Global Internship|
|Customer Relationship Management||Business Ethics|
|Applying Promotional Techniques||Personal and Professional Development||-|
|Planning a New Business Venture||Business Law||-|
|Planning a Work Based Team Project||Research Project / On the job training||-|